Table-Top Spiritual Gaming
by Claude Needham
The print version of Dream-Life is not available as yet. Soon you will be able to
purchase the pdf version. But, don't despair. At the bottom of this page is a FREE download of
the shortform version. Available now for instant access.
Paperback Edition 8.5 x 11
Instant (PDF) download $(14.95)
When played solo, Dream-Life is a wonderful tool for deep exploration of your dream life.
When played in a group, Dream-Life is a magical portal granting access to communication, compassion, and understanding. Truly there are so many benefits from playing Dream-Life in group. For the moment, we have elected to avoid narrowing your horizons by painting in ours. Maybe sometime we can get together and compare notes.
Dream-Life will help you examine your dreams through three chief processes.
- Through the creation of RPG tables based on your dreams. Filling in the tables helps direct your attention into the various nooks and crannies of your dreams.
- Doing the Three-Step Narrative Process on random assemblages location, activity, and encounter pieced together from your dreams. This gives a peek into parts of your dreams that may be obscured to your waking self.
- Witnessing the narratives of others. There is something quite special about getting an authentic glimpse into the dream-life of someone not you. For some of us it may be the first time we experience a complete dream narrative from someone not us.
What is Dream-Life?
- Dream-Life is a table-top game.
- Dream-Life is a mutant form of RPG (role-playing game).
- Dream-Life does not require a Game Master nor Dungeon Master).
- Dream-Life uses tables and dice to adventure through a landscape -- having encounters and engaging in various activities.
- In Dream-Life, the landscape is your dream-life, the encounters are drawn from those you have in your dreams, and the activities are extracted from the things you do during dreams.
- Dream-Life is basically your dreams as a table-top game.